COVID-19 Procedures for A & M Container
We are committed to serving our customers as best as possible during the unprecedented COVID-19 crisis. The following steps are being undertaken to make our working and service environments as safe as possible for both our employees and customers:
- Effective 6/22/20 A&M Container’s gates are reopened to walk-in customers!!
- Face coverings are required to enter our office per the current state mandate.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at our front desk.
- You are welcome to come into our office container! While our front desk will be open and we are happy to greet you, our office area behind the counter and restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized after each visit.
- All employees will observe social distancing guidelines and put forth their best effort to maintain 6’ separation.
Hopefully by doing our part (even if it is a small part) we can help things get under control sooner rather than later, and we can all resume our normal activities in the near future.
A & M Container Team